I am pleased to share that my niece Ravenna was brought into the world this Thursday morning at just over 6lbs.
She’s tiny and is named after a beautiful city in the north of Italy next to the Adriatic Sea. 🌊
And it’s these big life moments that stop and really make you think. 🤔
They also put things in perspective.
As I met her yesterday morning, these thoughts kept passing through my mind. 👇
- Life is precious & beautiful.
- It’s also very delicate and fragile.
- It’s an absolute gift that should be celebrated.
My friend, you and I have 1 trip around this globe. We must live it to the fullest. Here are some takeaways to make your week and life better inspired by Ravenna. 👇
- Move your body daily.
- Nourish yourself with good nutrition and hydration.
- Explore the world.
- Start that passionate based business you have been dreaming about (even as a side hustle to start)
- Take calculated risks.
- Live Boldy.
After all, the road less traveled leads to fulfillment. 💯
PS Need help with your fitness and fat loss? I can help. Click HERE.